Thursday, May 18, 2006

Remember the Burnt Sienna crayon? The one no little girl ever wanted to use because it was just such an ugly color and why use babyshit brown when Midnight or Brick Red or Cornflower are right there, waiting for you to color Barbie's dress. (...after you go over the outline of her dress with a firm hand, then ever-so-carefully lightly shade the inside of her dress, making sure to color all in one direction and never EVER stray outside of the dark border you painstakingly created)

I saw a 20-ish guy this morning in Amsterdam wearing a crushed velvet suit in Burnt Sienna.

And I thought he looked cool.

I'm sure how I feel about this. Either the 6 months of not working has made me soft in the head or I'm this close to comfortable shoes, elastic waistbands and a sensible "mom" haircut.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home