Sunday, April 30, 2006

Well, I got the job.

Notice there's no exclamation on that sentence. I mean, don't get me wrong... I'm happy that I will be making some money... and happy that I'll have something to do. But the job is at an embarrassingly low level and I'll be commuting roughly 6 hours a day back and forth between my home and Amsterdam. (I'm currently on the hunt for a temporary apartment.)

On the bright side: it's work, the pay is actually not too shabby, and if I get a place to live, I'll be spending the spring and early summer in a GREAT city. :)

So... I still want to tell all about Turkey but methinks it might be a few days before I get to it. But here's a nice, cheesy picture M and I had taken on the beach. Feel free to laugh.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great picture! Momsy would like to have a copy of it.

Gainfully employed is a good thing. :-)

4:52 PM  
Blogger A said...

Karissa... naaaawww... not happy. Just REALLY drunk.

(kidding)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home