Monday, May 08, 2006

A picture... thousand words... blah blah blah. Us on the beach in Turkey.

No captions for these pics. But feel free to create your own. All I'll say is this: Yes, he's wearing a version of the banana hammock. Yes, I'm totally topless. Yes, that's an alcoholic beverage. And no, I took my top off before I had any drinks. This was not reckless, drunken clothing removal. I had a plan and executed it.

But in the sense of decorum -- because this blog is all about decorum -- I've censored us, lest little chilluns see this webpage and are scarred for life.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"nice cup" LOL!!!

"Chilluns"?!?! You're concerned about chilluns being scarred for life? What about your parents?!?! What about their aged hearts?!?!

:-)

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you have to do to get teh uncensored version :-)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home