Monday, August 21, 2006

I Walked Right Into It

Yesterday was M's 27th birthday. As we were laying in bed, chatting before sleep, I said...

Me: Happy birthday until next year.

M: Thanks

Me (with tongue firmly planted in cheek): But, of course, living with me is like having your birthday every day, right?

M: Yes, it is. Every day I'm with you makes me feel a year older.

I also want to include the quote below even though it's totally disconnected from the above (or is it?) because I just saw it and like it very much:

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!" - Mavis Leyrer age 83

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You set 'em up, M will knock 'em down. :-)

Love the quote, Ang!

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake." - Anon.


A belated Happy Birthday to M from Australia!

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home