Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm the Psycho Ex-wife

I'll admit, I've sent a few emotional emails to my ex over the past three years. Some were fueled by sheer frustation, pain, and/or anger. One or two were fueled by my recent withdrawal from anti-depressants which was an experience in which my normal mild-mannered and somewhat endearing craziness became an all-capital letter type of C.R.A.Z.Y.

However, in the last email to my ex-husband, I made a plea. A kind of "please help me, 'cause at my wits end" type of plea. A "please remember all the good times and that we once loved each other dearly" type of plea. A "please don't ignore me 'cause my request is very simple if a bit odd and if you want to say no 'cause your new wife thinks it's wrong then I'll shut up" type of plea.

And instead of being...um... a MAN and saying "no Ang, I don't want to do this for you because of X, Y, and Z reasons," he instead had his wife send me this email:

Title: Enough is Enough


I’m getting weary of being gracious.

A


Thank you, Christopher. This is what I needed. I needed you to be cruel. I needed you to sick your new rebound wife on me so I could wipe away 10 years of good memories and see you for the coward you are.

WELL DONE!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry.
:(

i think time will show that despite 10 good years ("good" sounding more and more relative) - i think it was good to move on.

he really set the bar low for M huh?

:)

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello honey!
nothing to do with this entry really just wishing you a lovely trip back as i didn't get to see you before you left.

meeester tony

x

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you "ANG", but I would like to make a PLEA with you to think about getting on some NEW "MEDS" for the depression. You need to turn to friends and family for HELP because it seems as though the guy has moved on and not to mention is re-married.
Get Help

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm ::looks above::
that wasn't me.

:)

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is from NOT Anonymous (to the original, one and ony 'Anonymous', we love you).

So, about this second, 'fake' Anonymous logging a thinly veiled angry comment here (why would a perfect stranger be angry at our beloved Angela? Hmmm...). As a student of human nature and a professional in the field, I suspect this particular person has a very intimate knowledge of the situation and she herself (or he himself), needs to let it go, stop reading this blog and focus on her/his own life.

NA

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.
thanks for the kudo's anonymous #3.

:)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home