Monday, April 10, 2006

So we're both living off of a PhD salary (think the US standard for poverty level) and we're so poor we can barely buy food... and M even has his car up for sale... but... BUT...

We're STILL gonna go on vacation because that's what you do when you live in a dreary European climate. You escape the absolute first chance you get and go to the sun! We're withering here... our leaves are brown and there's not a single bud on us and so we must go to the Turkish coast where there's copious amounts of sunshine, warmth, sea and sand. (not to mention all food and drinks included and as much Turkish coffee as I want. bzzzzzzzz.... bbbbzzzzzzz)

We leave this Saturday and return the next.

And I have no idea if I'll have access to a computer, so would anyone like to be a guest blogger here? Just one entry to keep the masses entertained? (you know, all 10 of my readers)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure --- give me your account info --

i'd love to be a guest blogger.

while in Turkey -- make sure you do some "Hookah" -- think bong hits with cigar tobacco.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I would love to be your guest blogger; however, my life is so dull I fear your readers would be suicidal by the end of the week.

:-)

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home