Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive. The "crazy pill" is starting to kick in, so I'm feeling a bit better. Not great, but better. In fact, I think I've set a new personal goal -- one that will be sure to wow and astound my friends and family. Are you ready?

I have not cried in 2 weeks! TWO WEEKS!

Let's all take a moment to offer up thanks to the glorious pharmaceuticals industry. Oh thank you Pfizer.... thank you GlaxoSmithKline... Though you do not create products that taste as nice as chocolate and red wine (my usual drugs of choice), I do appreciate that your wonderful little pills have the ability to even out the rollercoaster that is my normal emotional life. Thank you for putting me on the merry-go-round. The horsies are pretty and I find the music to be oh so calming.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Winters are tough! I'm all about going into the tourist trade somewhere in the Carribean. :o)

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just got back from the dominican republic (yes - not the best island - but cheap as hell).

nice nice place to be - that part of the world.

glad to see you again Angela...i actually enjoy crying, but I know what you mean.

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home