Friday, March 24, 2006

Pics from Amsterdam....

This is my friend Royd eating his first ever (and possibly last ever) patat oorlog. Doesn't he look happy?





This is M eating his first ever McDonald's cheeseburger IN HIS CAR. Never ever has he consumed fast food while speeding down a highway. Never ever has he used his knee to drive. He said he felt like an American. See what our culture has been reduced to?



This is me on a bridge. Nothing "first time" about this shot. (Note that my hair is STILL a frightening shade of blonde. Ugh... I think I'm going to just shave it off and start over.)






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M won't be truly Americanized until he is eating AND talking on a cell phone while driving.

:-)

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's too skinny to be American.
Plus his skin looks too nice.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

His skin looks too nice to be American? What are we all pock-marked, zitty-skinned people?

Looks like you guys had fun in Amsterdam!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to say Jenna...But yes.

I think Americans in general take less care of their bodies overall.

Perhaps it's the great Healthcare system we have in place.

I would say you're the exception to the rule however. I've seen your pics on your site.

<-----hot babe. ;)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home