Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wahhooooooo
oooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooo!

Whew! That took all my air.

I'm excited. (obviously)

My friend Royd is in Amsterdam and M and I will be spending some time with him. This will be the first friend of mine that M will meet. (so, by God, he better make a good impression... 'cause, ya know, the next people of "mine" that he'll meet are my parents and, well, I gotta have someone balance them out. Kidding! You know I love ya.)

And actually, I'm gonna go tonight and "sneak" into Royd's room and crash with him. M will join us tomorrow.

I'm gonna go get my fun on.

But I leave you with yet another pic. Here's what I look like when I'm writing to all of you.








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm what's up with the site.
Anyway - not too much to comment on. Nice pic. :)

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ang, that plant looks green. M must be watering it. :-)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home