Monday, October 03, 2005

Random moments from the past few days:

I just finished making the money I need to meet all of my financial obligations to go to The Netherlands. I'm now in "saving mode" again and it feels very good.

One of our regulars at the restaurant (which, by the way, is considered to be one of the nicest in the area) cupped one of my buttcheeks (twice) and grabbed one of my breasts the other night. The owner yelled at him and he stormed out. However, he wasn't kicked out forever which is what I think should happen. (right after I punch him in the gut for being such a pig) I should've gone and worked at a strip joint. I would've made more money and been less shocked when I got touched.

Looks like the ex and I will not be seeing each other. He didn't say "no" or anything. He just didn't say... er... anything. Oh well. I will never try to contact him again. Period. End of story. New life. New love. Move on.

Got new pictures of friends' babies and they made ovaries ache. Sigh...

Have found I'm moving back into a "nesting" mode. Want to paint walls and bake pies and such. Wierd. Maybe it's the upcoming enforced housewife period I'm about to enter. I have no choice but to nest. :)

Still have moments of panic about the move, but the joy I'm feeling overpowering the nerves. Good thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

I'm so excited for you and your move, and also sad to hear that "the ex" is acting like that. Sigh. We have much to talk about... I hope I get to see you in DC before ya fly outta here.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home