Thursday, September 15, 2005

To answser those of you curious about my upcoming plans, I leave for the Netherlands on October 31st at 6:55pm from Washington Dulles. I arrive in Amsterdam at about 1pm on Nov. 1st.

Soon after I arrive I have to register for my residency permit (which costs a $1000!) and also travel back to Amsterdam to swear (in front of who, I forget) that I'm a single woman. (so M and I can legally cohabitate...)

I probably won't have enough money to come home for a visit for about a year. Sooooo... if you wanna see me, you gotta come to the Netherlands. We will have extra room, so you can stay for free!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

I will definitely try to come and visit sometime within the next several years! But, i must see you before you go, so come to DC a couple of days before your flight!!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home