Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today is DAY 34 until I leave. Not that I'm counting or anything...

Things that have gotten in my head and stuck there:

1) I asked my ex if we could see each other. He asked "what can be accomplished by that?" I replied that I'd simply like to see him before I move away. Don't want to "accomplish" anything. It's just that this may be the last time we ever see each other. I have yet to get a reply. This does not surprise me, but it does hurt. You'd think by now I'd be used to him avoiding emotional issues.

2) Keep thinking about some of the things I sent to the auction house. There's a mini bust of Nefertiti that I got at the Egyptian museum in Berlin that I really want back. I wonder if I can make that happen...?

3) I'm already feeling a little lonely that I'll be so far from my bestfriends. How will we be able to keep up with our "we get together for big events" friendship when we're so scattered? This worries me.

4) Speaking of, I wonder what will be my next "big event?" Marriage? Pregnancy? Turning 40? (eek... whatever... as long as that list doesn't go in a different order...)

5) Waitressing sucks. This is ALWAYS in my head, so I have to list it here.





1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

Hostessing sucks ass, too.

I am not surprised that "ex" is being resistant to seeing you again, but I also understand your desire to see him, too. It is a weird thing, right? I have to get back from my ex all of the photos from our relationship (he took them to make copies). I think the last time I spoke to him was in early April for my birthday. I don't even know if I wanna go there again... sigh.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home