Saturday, September 24, 2005

About my bestfriends....

Just for the record (because unfortunately I've managed to offend some of the people I love most dearly) I would like to say that I apologize for one of my earlier blogs that held them up as an example of "traditional American life." I was making a comment on society and used them as my example. Not fair. And more than that, not accurate for how I feel about them and how I feel about the lives they're leading.

I've had A LOT of people make disparaging remarks about the decisions I've made over the past few years, and, yes, (even though I feel confident in my life and those decisions) I can get a bit sensitive at times.

However, these four women who I'm lucky enough to call my bestfriends -- Heather G, Heather R, Tam D, and Bethany A -- have always been unfailingly supportive of me.

Guys, I'm sorry I forgot that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

Hey, Lady! My mom says that Enschede is absolutely amazing. "You should go visit her!" she said today. Yeah, I'll add that to the list of things to do once I get a job, catch up on rent, visit my almost-2-yr old godson whom I've yet to meet, etc....but it is on the list!!

Hope I'll get to see ya before you leave!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Kish said...

Hey Ang- I was thinking about you and your exciting future!! I caught up on reading your blogs today. I believe that you never have to explain your decisions to anyone(unless you have a child). Decisions about who you choose to be with, where you want to live, and what you want to do with your life. I think you will be just fine. The worst that could happen is that you get your heart broken, you have to move back w/ the padres, and you still have no stuff with you. Well you just went thru that and you are fine... So have fun and follow your heart. By the way... Let's visit Kelly in DC before you go!!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home