Monday, September 19, 2005

Okay, so I should start calling this Daley's Occasional instead of Daley's Daily... ah well... once I'm in the Netherlands, I'll have plenty of time to write.

Just a quick update:

Most of my stuff is now sitting at Randy's Auction House in Norfolk, VA. The day wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. In fact, Randy and his 72 year old father-in-law made me laugh and kept saying "Don't be sad. You're going off to start a new life and make new memories. These things are just things. Go buy more." Simple advice, but it helped a lot.

I did see G the FC while I was cleaning out the house where he stays. (owned by my former company) At first, it was incredibly awkward, but we ended up having a good talk and a good cry. Once again, he admitted to how awful he was to me (at times) and said he knows he has to change. I've heard all of this before, and, unfortunately, I don't think he really knows what he does. So, therefore, I don't think he really knows how to change it. It's really awful, because he has a HUGE heart and a lot of love and affection to give. But he will drive every woman he gets involved with away with his terrible temper.

Okay, gotta go sift through my "life debris" and decide what gets shipped to Kikkerlandje. (that means "little frogland" and it's a nickname for the Netherlands.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home