Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Angela Daley, International Superstar

Two hours ago, one of my co-workers said to me, "Hey... I'm watching a show (we all have TVs on our desks) about poisoning. Maybe it's the show you used to work on."

I went over to her desk and, sure enough, there was my old show, Diagnosis: Unknown, playing on her TV. It was nice to see something I'd worked on being broadcast so far away from where it was produced. It was sort of like a little bit of me had come to visit. (as odd as that sounds)

But the best part is that while we were watching, suddenly there I was, giving a, if I do say so myself, very solid and believable performance as a medical receptionist. My co-worker's head whipped around to look at me as she asked "That was you, wasn't it?!"

I feel like SUCH a celebrity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...you should see the russian websites with screen caps of you in the various shows you've been on.

hot, hot stuff.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they'll show the one where you filled in as a cocktail waitress, too. :-)

As fast as Discovery Channel ran the closing credits on your show, people would be hard-pressed to see your name under Producer. Much to the chagrin of your parents. :-)

1:04 AM  
Blogger A said...

Dawn -- It was the show about the guy whose business partner poisoned him. Remember... one of the happy ones, where the guy actually lives. (albeit in a wheelchair suffering from heavy metal poisoning for the rest of his life.)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home