Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Well, it's already 5:30 and I haven't written a smidge on this thing. And as I'm going into town tonight to listen to some jazz and drink low-carb, not-too-terribly high in calories alcohol, I've decided to cop out for the day and post some pics. Enjoy.





Me, wintery day.









Bad kitty watches... and waits... during preparation of Christmas dinner. Note the really lovely pants and socks I'm wearing.







The dinner!

The same bad kitty begs for some food from Uncle Martijn.





Getting braver...





Ah, what the hell, it's Christmas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you only have enough food for ONE of my grandchildren? :-)

8:45 PM  
Blogger A said...

Did you think that roast on the table was a chicken or turkey? Think again...

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home