Monday, January 09, 2006

As promised, if a bit late... Me. Blonde. Very. (This is Martijn and I at his department's Christmas dinner.)

Try not to notice that in no way, shape or form do my eyebrows match my hair.


Eh... while we're at it (i can't sleep again, by the way... this vacation totally screwed up my sleep cycle) let's get a few more pics in... Here's me with my brand new toaster!! (and yes, that is feigned joy that I'm expressing... and please try not to look at my hair. I have no idea what the heck it's doing in this photo.)

Martijn and I on "second Christmas Day" (yes, an offical holiday here) at the home of our friends Fons and Tonio.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Angela? Or, is that a lab rat? heh!

:-)

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, nice toaster.


LOL!!

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home