Thursday, December 15, 2005

Today is my 33rd birthday.

I wanted to be pretty for this day and so I decided to "touch up" the dark roots in my otherwise (bleached) blonde hair.

One problem though. I couldn't find the same hair dye here as I use in the States. No matter, I thought. I'll just use some other type. It'll be okay, right?

Um. no.

It was nowhere close to being okay. Today at approximately 1pm, I had orange hair. Now... while this is the national color of the Netherlands, this is not really the way I wanted to show my solidarity with my new country.

Luckily, my American friend Jenna was here to rescue me. She sweet-talked her stylist to take me at the last minute to fix the color. Sounds good, right?

Errrrrrrrrr.....

I am now a platinum blonde. Think Madonna a la the Vogue period. Think Anna Nicole Smith. Think an albino rabbit caged in some laboratory.

Stay tuned. I will post pictures tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women.... Who made 'em? God must have been a... genius. Their hair. They say that the hair is everything, you know? Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls, and just wanted to go to sleep forever?

--From "Scent of a Woman"


What's more important is what all your new friends from the nude spa will think???????

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home