Thursday, November 24, 2005

Things I feel thankful for:

1) My robust health (both mental and physical... though some may argue with me about that first one)

2)My wonderful parents. In short, they're cool.

3) My new and equally wonderful boyfriend. He's a rare one and I feel incredibly lucky to have found him. (and that he loves me in return)

4)My bestfriends. I have an amazing group of friends and I hope we'll remain close for the rest of our lives. I have visions of us at age 67 sitting on a beach somewhere drinking margharitas and talking about our crotchety old husbands and adorable grandchildren.

5) My new home... and the chance to start over.

6) The rest of my family, small though it may be.

7) The rest of my friends and the new ones I'll make here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about snow? Are you thankful for snow...cause we have lots here in Enschede right now! Friends of ours walked an hour and 45 minutes yesterday just to come to our house for dinner because there were no buses running, their car was snowed in and the bike lanes were full of snow.

I'm also thankful for new American friends living in Enschede. :o)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home