Monday, December 05, 2005

Today is Sinterklaas's birthday (see previous post if this confuses you) when he distributes gifts to all the good little children and allows Zwarte Piet to take the bad little children to Spain. Now, no kid wants to go to Spain, but why that is I'm not sure. Martijn and I realized that it's really unspecified what exactly happens to you after you get there. I mean, maybe the kids get to live in houses made entirely of chocolate and can stay up way past their bedtimes and cool things like that. Nobody really knows.

But as I mentioned before, after (now) 5 weeks of Dutch winter, I really want to see Spain. So to make that happen, I've stolen groceries, driven the wrong way down one way streets, yelled obscenities at an old Dutch woman, worn my "I love Dubya" shirt, (surely infuriating to the Dutch) and crafted a gigantic penis made entirely of snow.

I think I'll be leaving for Spain tonight. Most definately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

How far is Spain?

(And why is my word verifcation "jewnw"???!! The Jew knew?? LOL!)

6:07 PM  
Blogger A said...

ha ha! Good verification word for you, since I DO consider you to be jewess friend in the know.

Um, Spain. Dunno. It's faaaarrrr.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home