Thursday, June 08, 2006

Back from London and my liver couldn't be happier!

Noooo... actually, despite the open bar and exceeding drunkeness of my co-workers, I mananged to be moderate (thus keeping in line with my goals of a) reducing the size of my ass and b) making sure the depression doesn't return). However, having the champagne tastes that I do, I did manage to sweet talk a glass of champagne (obviously) out of the bartender. (a nice one too... amazing what a flash of the tits will get you.)

kidding

Or am I?

Anyhoo.... the welcome dinner was really excellent and I got to hobnob with the higher ups at Extreme HQ. And good news... looks like I probably have a job when I get back from the States. Seems that they'd like me to take over the promo producer job once Mike (the nice British chap that's doing the work now) returns to London. Of course, I had my own agenda which I shared with them -- let me do acquisitons for you. Hmmm... we'll see. But either way, I do believe I'll be gainfully employed come the fall.

The next day was, er, boring so I won't bore you with it.

Honestly, I'm mostly writing because I have to issue a plea:

Anonymous, wherefore art thou? I've had several people enquire after your absence and though not everyone is a fan of yours (sorry, but it's true), others miss your commentary. Are you out there commenting on other blogs? I mean, are you cheating on me???

sniff sniff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home