Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back here for now

So, yeah, I bailed. AGAIN. For like, A REALLY LONG TIME. But I'm dipping one toe back into the blog pond today.

I'm sure I'll regret not using this blog to write all about my pregnancy. I'm a tad ashamed that I couldn't get my act together enough to write everyday about what's been going on with my body and this litle person I've been growing in it. I remember a lot of it and I might just try to put it all down in one long and incredibly windy blog entry. But today isn't that day.

Today, I'll just say that I darkened my hair in preparation for the busy days of new motherhood ahead of me (outgrown roots just aren't pretty) and geez... I think I look kinda awful. I mean, it's not completely disasterous, but it's not terribly sassy. In fact, it's a tad dowdy. And dowdy is NOT the vibe I was going for.

Sorry no pics, as hubby has the camera with him in Japan. And, oh yeah, I don't feel the need to display myself quite yet.

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god, girl--i miss you. when are you due? why is hubby in sushi-land?

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!

Your PREGNANT?!?!!

:-)

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss penny lane...

Oct. 15th is the due date.

(Maybe I should take over Ang's blogging.) :-)

11:50 PM  
Blogger The A-Team said...

hey, lady. how's the pregnancy going? want to share some juicy details on your blog? WHAT IS UP?

love you,
a and mg

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I'll take over... :-)

It is now the the 19th in The Netherlands--and no baby yet.

Apparently, that little one is feeling quite comfortable in his current home.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

"Come out, come out wherever you, and meet the young lady that fell from a star." Come out and play Kai! We want to meet you.

And good for getting back into the bloggin game Ang. We want to hear from you!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is Oct. 27th, 2008 and...


ANGELA IS IN LABOR!!!!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home