Tuesday, October 31, 2006

New Pics

Photos from our trip to Zeeland are now posted. Click the link on the lower left side.

In other news, I biked home from my Dutch class today and my rainsuit got a good first trial. And while my body stayed mostly dry (I say "mostly" because some of the rain managed to penetrate the cloth) my face was soaked. I got a funny look from a guy at a stoplight and didn't understand until I got home. My mascara had completely run down my face. I looked truly frightening. (more so than usual...)

As I was getting drenched on my bike, my internal monologue went something like this:

"Why, WHY do I live here?"

"Oh, he better move me someplace WARM and DRY after this. I cannot imagine a lifetime as a frog. I just can't."

"No wonder Dutch girls don't wear makeup and don't do their hair."

"I miss my car. sniffle sniffle."



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I bet you looked darned cute in your frog suit. :-)

The pictures are really good!

M does have a good eye for shooting architecture. That particular one would be great blown up and framed.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Wow. It actually looks like...no, could it be? A hill? In Holland? :-) Nice pics of Zeeland.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice roots!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Bethany!!!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home