Monday, August 22, 2005

This one from June 1st was called "not an update, just a report...."

... that I am still alive. However, I find that I am cursed in this country. Bank card was stolen (mom... don't panic, I'm okay. I'm getting a new one.) I've offended my friends (I reacted a way to them they found to be disrespectful, but trust me... it was just very American... I didn't even know I'd done anything wrong until they informed me) and now they are being very passive aggressive towards me. (which i hear is very Chinese)

So... I'm alive and promise a more full report once the dust has settled. So you know my wanderings... I was in Shangahi for a week and a half, then was in Beijing for the weekend. I got back to Chengdu last night. And despite all the drama, I have managed to have some fun. You know... I always work that in somehow...

Much love...
Angela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home