Monday, September 10, 2007

A Great Injustice

I've been thinking... I really haven't done enough to promote the children of my friends. You know... I'm talking about those friends who I beer-bonged with (not really Mom) and spent many hours discussing sex with (who KNEW it would come in so handy?)... friends who supported me through bad 80s perms and flourescent clothing. Friends who were there for me when Craig Hissong broke my heart and Garth joined a fraternity.

And now? (God help us) Now? They've procreated. (SEVERAL times... and I suspect 2 of them are not yet done.)

These babies need to be seen, admired, goo-gooed over, and just generally appreciated for their genetic superiority. :)

So, it's time for a little baby PR on this blog.

Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for the awesomeness that is Rowan Drews!! (woooohhh... awwwww... wooooohhhh)

http://blog.gregdrews.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi angela,

I already expected some 'baby promotion' after your marriage.. ;-)

Nice to know you a bit better by reading your blog! It's so much fun to see how an 'all American girl' sees the Dutch and their habbits. And even gets used to the rain!!! That's worth a compliment!
(I am born here, but I don't even have a rainsuit!! I just refuse to go out…;-))

Tineke

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home